Manager Production Planning
Country : USA
State : District of Columbia
County : District of Columbia
Town : Washington
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
- Be a servant leader that attracts, retains and develops talent by providing continuous mentoring and a commitment to common vision and shared values
- Support, coach and mentor teams through production placement to shipment milestones, identifying and removing barriers to allow the team to do their best work
- Support the team's ability to balancing and share the workload through consistent and standard processes
- Demonstrated ability as an adaptive Continuous Improvement leader, using the Toyota 14 principles, NPG beliefs and root cause problem solving (Kaizen)
- Identify process improvement needs, encouraging those closest to the work to provide solutions
- Establish strong working relationships with cross function divisional teams and leaders with customer at forefront of all decisions
- In partnership with Digital Ops, ensure accurate and on time purchase order milestones are achieved. Maintain relationships with our MFR partners to enable clean hand offs and open communication around the business needs.Provide Pan NPG OO visibility and actions available to achieve targets due to business needs.
- Provide Global Sourcing visibility to manufacturer production performance metrics
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in supply chain On Order and WIP management.
- 5+years experience managing, developing, and supporting large and diverse team
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Exceptionally strong problem solving and quantitative skills
- Highly skilled in Excel and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organization skills