Manager, Retailer Ecommerce
Manager, Retailer eCommerce
Reports to: Vice President, Sales North America
The Manager, Retailer eCommerce will be responsible for managing and driving the retailer.com sales goals for Too Faced across retailer.com sites, plus provide on-going guidance and support with strategic development and best practices in managing the retailer.com relationship.
This role will work with VP of Sales – Americas and Executive Sales Directors (leading up Too Faced key accounts), alongside the Too Faced Digital team. The primary focus will be to support and deliver the sales and new business initiatives with the retailer partners for Too Faced while leading as the channel expert for the team. This role will also contribute and participate in brands’ retail strategy and planning meetings, exploring and leading seasonal digital marketing program opportunities, leading up marketing support for basic business, product launches, promotions, and strategic digital initiatives. This role will coordinate all aspects of Too Faced retailer partner brand boutique refreshes and development, in partnership with our retail partners, to ensure deadline and goals have been successfully accomplished. Role will work closely with Retail Marketing and Creative Services to achieve overall project objectives and deliver assets in a timely fashion.
ResponsibilitiesStrategically manage channel business and relationship with online retailer business partnersIdentify opportunities to build business and drive retailer.com business to achieve sales and brand goals, unique to beauty categoryMonitor retailer.com business to achieve sales goals, tracking individual accounts monthly sales targets and securing best initiatives as needed to meet sales and brand goalsCreate and maintain monthly Retailer Calendars and execute to those calendars.Host weekly calls with each retailer to confirm Product Launch Worksheet details and boutique site updates and sample shipmentsSecure samples for retailer programs and work with and Retail Marketing to source and ship samples in a timely mannerPartner with digital and retailer marketing teams to develop new content to grow retailer.com business through special programs, customer acquisition, and retentionPrepare and route weekly reporting retail sales/program successes based on metrics set at the onset of campaignsConduct final user testing and quality assurance processes on all new retailer pages and promotions, applications, e-mails, offers and new products to ensure accuracy, browser compatibility and high quality user experience with measurement of online marketing/promotion success Routinely lead QA for branded features on retailer sites for accuracy in all product data/images, timely updates to new product launches, marketing, and special merchandising pages. Ensure that brands’ presence has products merchandised and presented correctly and in the best possible light.
- Position requires minimum of 5+ years’ experience in the beauty/retailer, online marketing/ecommerce area. College degree required.
- Working knowledge of omnichannel retail business acumen and ecommerce best practices.
- Experience with retailers in specialty/multi space e.g. Sephora/Ulta a plus
- Strategic thinker with an ability to effectively communicate, collaborate, and influence across groups, both internally and externally.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task; Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment; Strong organizational skills; Pro-active problem solving abilities.
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong business writing skills, including PowerPoint
- Aptitude for working with Internet tools (i.e. web-based reports, databases and various multimedia technologies).
- Experience in online beauty marketing and merchandising.
- Understanding of website metrics, data analysis, and reporting tools.
- Team player with strong communication skills; no task is too big or too small mentality