Manager, Sales Analytics
Country : USA
State : California
County : San Diego County
Town : Carlsbad
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- This position supports the COBRA PUMA GOLF brand in Carlsbad, CA.
- Build and maintain Power BI reports that manage all critical sales reports for Cobra and PUMA Golf brands for North America supporting all Sales Management, Regional Managers, Key Accounts Managers and Territory Sales Managers.
- Manage the SPS Commerce sell through reports and analytics for the key accounts
- Work closely with Sales Management and Procurement team on yearly forecasts for key products to ensure proper flow of inventory based on open order books and sell through data.
- Review and Analyze the Golf Datatech reports for Sales, Marketing and Product Teams.
- Analyze sell through data for national retail accounts to include Dick's Sporting Goods, Golf Galaxy, PGA Tour Superstore, Worldwide Golf, and Amazon. Work with Key Account Managers to find sales opportunities via category and/or sku expansion.
- Work with USA and Canada Sales Management to build quarterly and yearly sales targets by sales territory, key accounts, product categories, and distribution channels.
- Analyze direct ECOM sales by product category looking for sales opportunities and evaluating ROI on ad spends and assist merchandising teams with forecasts.
- Oversee monthly business review process for evaluating business across ECOM and wholesale comparing actuals to last year and to budget
- Manage all Fitting and Staff sales reports for North America by Staff Member and Fitting Account, providing clear data to sales managers and sales representatives on the ROI of each Staff Member and Fitting Account.
- Build and Manage all Management Group reports for the USA.
- Manage sales reports by product category and by distribution channel, showing sales management where opportunities exist within a certain region and product category.
- Utilize Microsoft Power BI to map and evaluate all sales territories in North America by channel, sales volume, and product category.
- Work with Sales Management and Finance teams to build and manage product netdown forecasts for Cobra Clubs and PUMA shoes for North America.
- Manage all sales budget reporting to include MDF for the field and regional accounts as well as COOP spends for national accounts.
- 5+ years of sales analytics experience in a customer service environment.
- 2+ years management experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Power BI
- Expert skills in the MS-Office suite (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Proven ability to communicate and work in team environment.
- Organization skills and decision-making analytical skills.
- Focus on productivity and continuous improvement.
- Must be result-oriented.