Manager / sr. Manager - Digital Analytics, Ecommerce (Acd)
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Job Title: Manager/Sr. Manager, Digital Analytics
Function: Ecommerce & Digital MarketingDivision: Active Cosmetics DivisionSupervisor Title: Director, Digital Solutions Location: New York, NY
Section 2: Job Summary
This position will sit within the central division team, and will be responsible for helping lead performance reporting and measurement for all digital initiatives within the Active Cosmetics Division.
The Digital Analytics Manager will serve as the product owner for Website & Media Performance dashboarding, measurement planning, analytics, and insight work. S/he will Leverage data to identify opportunities to improve site conversion rate through consumer behavior analytics. In addition, they will work closely with internal Ecommerce, Digital Marketing, Media, Advanced Analytics teams, as well as any third-party vendors or partners.
The Manager, Digital Analytics must also be a self-starter who has the ability to work well independently and in a team setting. This person should have strong communication skills and understand how to prioritize digital projects efficiently.
Section 3: Requirements
- 4-6 years of experience in digital analytics. Agency experience a plus. Candidate should have at least 3 years of experience working in eCommerce, Media, Retargeting and other digital marketing tactics.
- Strong analytical skills. Advanced analytics skills such as R, Python, or SPSS a plus
- Advanced Excel user with ability to write/edit Macros and automate processes
- Strong ability to understand complex methodologies and distill large amounts of information into synthesized and well-articulated insights
- Experience with Full Funnel Attribution Models, and an understanding of Marketing Mix Modeling
- Experience with Google Marketing Suite, Salesforce Marketing Cloud a strong plus.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, or experience working with it at agency partners
- Excellent organizational skills, with avid attention to detail and follow through.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication, negotiation skillsSection 4: Judgment and Decision Making
This role will require strong time and team management skills to maintain the quality of both our internal and external deliverables. Manager will maintain constant collaboration with Ecommerce and Media teams to support marketing product animations and launches. Sound decision-making and interpersonal skills are a necessity. This role will require intermittent supervision.
Section 5: Financial Scope
Section 6: Key Duties and Responsibilities
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent.
Total should = 100%
Ownership, update, maintenance, and distribution website Dashboard & Reporting (DTC and non-DTC)
Partnership with CRM and Media teams on campaign measurement
Partnership with eCommerce teams on website A/B, multivariate testing and analysis to accelerate ecommerce performance
Creation of Automated tools (Macros, API connection and refreshing)
Owner of Data Harmonization and Media Attribution Project Work
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.