Manager, Stores Operations Center Computer & Maintenance System
Country : USA
State : New Jersey
County : Middlesex County
Town : Woodbridge Township
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The magic of Macy's ultimately comes alive in our stores, and our store colleagues are the ones making it happen. They provide outstanding customer service, create a memorable shopping experience, and drive sales results. A store position at Macy's (seasonal, part-time, or full-time) is the perfect way to explore the world of retail. Some of Macy's top executives started their careers as part-time retail sales associates. Our store positions are ideal for forming relationships, building teams, and developing leadership skills to grow your career at Macy's. Macy's stores are ideal for building capability in creating partnerships, building teams, and developing the leaders of tomorrow. Macy's is the "Academy" for retail careers.
- Oversee task execution and management including oversight of Service Channel system and some involvement with legacy system during transition period.
- Manage Administrative Team for the CMMS - currently Service Channel. (training provided)
- Utilizing dashboard analytics to optimize system functionality.
- Work with field and stores to support troubleshooting and training needs.
- Coaching, mentoring and developing the CMMS Operator direct report(s).
- Develop a team relationship with the MSOC Managers and share responsibilities over the daily operation of the center.
- Networking and supporting the Facilities field teams and business partners in the central organization.
- Develops strategic initiatives to further expand and improve CMMS performance.
- Operates the Macy's Work Order System (on job training).
- Answer trouble calls from stores and take necessary action according to Facility Management procedures and policies.
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality required.
- 1-2 years of previous management experience preferred (systems or people
- Effectively communicate and present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, and all levels of internal and external business partners.
- Ability to effectively plan and execute strategies.
- Ability to monitor and maneuver workflow to achieve priorities.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- Requires periods of walking, standing, communicating, reaching, crouching and climbing ladders.
- Vision abilities include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to perform job functions.