Manager, Style Merchandise Execution
Country : USA
State : Michigan
County : Oakland County
Town : Troy
Category : Merchandising
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The Style Merchandise Manager drives sales, profit and an extraordinary customer experience by leading and developing strategies that bring Macy's Own Your Style to life through compelling merchandise execution and impactful visual presentations. Essential Functions:
Self-motivated. Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills. Must possess a strong sense of urgency. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Work Hours:
- Lead DEI through mannequin and trend presentations inspiring customers to find their personal style.
- Deliver impactful visual presentations (mannequin styling, window installations, trend statements, fixture placement and consistency, wall formats, visual collateral).
- Follow centrally provided style and fashion inspiration on a monthly and seasonal cadence, but leverage own knowledge and curiosity for current fashion, styling and trends along with a passion for creating an inspiring customer experience.
- dissect seasonal and monthly execution guides and tailor to store architecture and assortment. Follow ADA standards. Seek appropriate feedback from Division and Region partners.
- Actively participate and communicate in monthly conference calls with District Visual Director.
- Execute the inventory management strategy in collaboration with Supply Chain to support end of year inventory process.
- Ensure accuracy of promotional presentation, including visual signage, key item placement, and seasonal fashion trend statements, lead sales event set-up.
- Analyze merchandising reports to review business results and develop appropriate strategies to capitalize on business strengths and impact deficiencies.
- Facilitate effective workload planning process to accomplish tasks and plan appropriate time for merchandise and visual presentations to support the customer experience.
- compliance is maintained to support merchandise protection standards.
- Utilize check-in process as a tool for Colleague talent development, promotion and advancement.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- A minimum of 3-5 years retail management in a department or specialty store.