Manager, Trade Marketing, Tom Ford Beauty North America
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Strategy & Development
- Collaborate closely with Account Lead to foster strong retailer partnerships and plan the business calendar including promotion, scenting, in-store visuals and eventing.
- Participate in the annual strategic planning for the brand portfolio supporting the Account Management team and Marketing through the planning and development process--exhibiting understanding of all drivers of business performance (including quantitative and qualitative data) to consistently optimize strategy and execution
- Partner with Account Lead to identify short- and long-term wins in each retailer and create retailer specific programs to drive sales in respective accounts (Nordstrom, Sephora, Ulta).
- Analyze key gifting and retailer event periods to examine ROI and opportunities based on competition
- Innovate the consumer experience across all omni-channel touchpoints with a strong focus on identifying new, targeted sampling opportunities
- Develop mix of tactics that strengthens brand relevance, meets sales goals and is consistent with brand and retailer strategies in conjunction with Account Management and wider Marketing team Execution
- Develop opportunities of seasonal programs and strategies including calendarization all marketing programs and promotional vehicles to achieve retail needs and maximize sell-through.
- Present during retailer market weeks and manage follow-up planning sessions to conceptualize and execute a full 360º marketing program tailored to the retailer needs. Generate retailer support, clear instruction to cross-functional teams to execute along with superior execution in-store
- Drive the NOAM sampling, gifting and collateral forecast planning by building retailer needs from the bottom up - work together with Marketing Ops team on optimal forecast for respective accounts.
- Work with Account Leads to supplement brand calendar with retail specific events. Ideate and implement these high-touch in-store events.
- In collaboration with Account Lead and key marketing team members, create Go To Market decks for each retailer
- Plan and execute all sampling efforts and effectiveness with tailored execution. Planning and execute retailer sampling box initiatives ensuring the timely shipping of samples and post program redemption rate analysis.
- Collaborate with merchandising on creating differentiated in-store experiences through unique merchandising and collateral opportunities.
- Manage Sephora and Ulta VM process from conception to execution including design, assortment and budget.
- Support Trade Show participation working closely with Account Lead, Field Sales and Education and Creative Team to plan, sell-in, execute and showcase our brands to the highest standard
- Provide analysis of brand portfolio and mix of business for each retailer. Identify white space opportunity and suggest new programs to drive sales opportunity in conjunction with the Account Lead and Trade Analyst.
- Work with Consumer Engagement and E-Commerce team to develop execution tactics to deliver growth and gain share while ensuring our brands have a cohesive, omni-channel presence and all activity is aligned
- Partner with Account Leads, Product Marketing & Consumer Engagement Teams in the creation of an integrated digital co-op strategy across retailers to drive awareness and engagement while maximizing ROI. Planning & Leadership:
- Review and audit of all co-op, visual, events and in store lightbox programming and budget
- Point person for timetable and organizational management of new door openings and upgrades including preparation of decks and field collaboration.
- Point person for trade calendars across all retailers.
- 5+ years related experience. Bachelor's degree is required. MBA is a plus
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a strong ability to support multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have ability to think strategically and to conceptualize and implement new ideas.
- Exhibit strong analytical skills and detail orientation with strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Have facility to identify, prioritize and adjust to multiple needs.
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal and team building capabilities with internal functional groups as well as with external partners.
- Marketing experience within Prestige/Luxury Fragrance industry a plus
- Must possess excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.