Marketing & Events Manager
JBCStyle is the leading full-service recruiting agency with a focus on the Fashion, Beauty, Action Sports, Retail and Home industries.With over a decade of experience matching key brands with their ideal candidates, we are uniquely positioned to support our clients looking for top talent and or candidates looking to take the next step in their career(s).
?Title: Marketing & Events Manager
Company: Contemporary women's accessory and footwear brand.
Location: New York, NY
- Conceptualize and present annual Marketing and Event strategies to increase store traffic, sales and brand awareness.
- Plan and execute all events on a national scale across PR, Retail and Wholesale categories, including store openings, charity events and image events.
- Travel and coordinate all critical details including strategic hosts, charitable partners, vendor selection, invitation and menu design, create and manage guests lists, direct photographers, staff and freelancers.
- Negotiate contracts, manage invoices and post-event reporting for all events (ROI).
- Forecast and manage US Global Marketing budget across PR, VIP, Retail and Wholesale
- Develop CRM program and manage the US database to optimize any US Mailings and customer outreach.
- Liaise with wholesale team on seasonal coop agreements and execute marketing event/initiatives with wholesale partners.
- Develop, purchase and distribute marketing collateral, promotional items, and trade marketing tools for retail, wholesale and PR.
- Develop social media strategies, collaborating with Digital Marketing and PR teams.
- Perform market research, including collection, dissemination and analysis of industry or competitor data and trends.
- Work closely with the Global Marketing Department in Europe to institute all North America initiatives and global initiatives, as well as communicate the needs of the local US market.
- Manage Charity Donations and Corporate Gifting.
- Create and maintain strong industry relationships.
- Assist management with special projects and assignments as requested.
- 3 years of similar experience in Fashion/Luxury with strong industry connections.
- Creative, motivated professional with excellent eye for detail and strong communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently. Domestic and international travel required.
- Bilingual in French or Italian a plus.