Country : USA
State : New York
Town : NEW YORK
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Company Description: startup lifestyle beauty brand
Location: New York, NY
- Develop creative marketing campaigns and oversee integration across all channels including email, social media, influencer marketing, paid media, and PR.
- Track and analyze KPI's and ROI from all marketing initiatives, putting together monthly recaps for all channels and recommendations on how we can increase conversions on DTC site based on performance.
- Review and approve talent and influencers for paid advertisement, YouTube, and Instagram campaigns.
- Manage timelines and traffic creative assets for all marketing projects.
- Partner with Influencer team to develop and implement marketing strategies to grow consumer base and sales.
- Collaborate with Social Media Manager to drive social audience growth through effective engagements, campaigns, promotions and contests, and cultivate audiences across social platforms.
- Work collaboratively with Operations, Marketing, Product, and Creative teams to optimize site assets and customer site experience.
- Regularly share product priorities with cross-functional partners to support development of content and marketing stories.
- Partner with cross-functional teams on content and creative and how to best maximize and utilize for all channels/.
- Compile specific analytical data in regards to weekly performance, promotional performance, and special projects.
- Assist with development of product and brand positioning in the marketplace.
- Manage external vendors and partner with finance to oversee marketing spend, invoices, contracts etc.
- Complete Bachelor’s degree.
- Min. 3+ years of related ecommerce marketing experience preferably in beauty, wellness or the fashion industry.
- Proven track record of excellence in fast-moving marketing company.
- Proven ability to plan and organize major marketing programs
- Well-versed in online media: email, web, social
- Strong communication skills; external, internal collaboration and negotiation.
- Strong computer and technical skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Well-organized with attention to detail and ability to follow-through.
- High comfort level with MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan + Match %
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Flexible Work From Home
- Product Gratis + Employee Discounts