Marketing Manager, Corporate
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
HAVING THE BEST PEOPLE LEADS TO GREAT RESULTS.
IF YOU ARE PASSIONATE, LOVE WHAT YOU DO AND WANT TO BE PART OF A
WORLD-CLASS TEAM, THEN CENTRIC BRANDS IS THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOU.
Centric Brands is a leading lifestyle brand collective that designs, sources, markets, and sells high-quality products in the kids, men's and women's apparel, accessories, beauty, and entertainment categories. The Company's portfolio includes licenses for more than 100 iconic brands, including Calvin Klein®, Tommy Hilfiger®, Nautica®, Spyder®, and Under Armour® in the kid's category; Joe's Jeans®, Buffalo®, and Hervé Léger® in the men's and women's apparel category; Kate Spade®, Michael Kors®, All Saints®, Frye®, Timberland®, Kenneth Cole®, and Jessica Simpson® in the accessories category; and in the entertainment category, Disney®, Marvel®, Nickelodeon®, and Warner Brothers® among many others. The Company also owns and operates brands such as Zac Posen®, Hudson®, Robert Graham®, Avirex®, and Taste Beauty® and operates a joint venture brand, Favorite Daughter, with Sara and Erin Foster. Our products are sold primarily in North America through leading mass-market retailers, specialty and department stores, and online. We have unparalleled expertise in product design, development and sourcing, retail and digital commerce, marketing, and brand building. Centric Brands is headquartered in New York City, with U.S. offices in Los Angeles and Greensboro, and international offices in London, Toronto, and Montreal. For more information about Centric Brands, please visit https://www.centricbrands.com.
This role will have a broad set of responsibilities and will be a key member of the marketing team. The individual will help to shape and drive Centric Brand's corporate and brand marketing, sustainability, and philanthropy initiatives. He/she will work collaboratively with cross-functional partners including: Creative, Strategy, Product Divisions, Licensee and Licensor partners.
- Assist in creation of comprehensive marketing operations guide for the organization.
- Liaison with product divisions to create branded strategy and pitch decks for new business opportunities.
- Work with internal creative team on branded decks, videos, social media assets, photo shoots.
- Liaison with licensors and licensees on seasonal marketing programs and executions.
- Assist in the development of the corporate philanthropy program and storytell both internally and externally.
- Champion and help storytell the sustainability journey both internally and externally.
- Be the editor-in-chief of CentricBrands.com to help transform it into a vibrant digital destination.
- Manage Centric Brands social media channels; create monthly content calendars (images & copy), post daily content, act as community manager for comments/engagements, develop programs/tactics to drive follower growth, create monthly analytics reports.
- Work with cross-functional internal communications team to share content and add value (strategy and design) as needed.
- Wholesale and DTC marketing experience (preferred)
- Social media experience - LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook
- Excellent communication skills - written and presentation
- Ability to build quality and lasting relationships quickly across a large organization
- Highly skilled at managing multiple projects successfully and to the highest degree of quality
- Detail oriented, able to work autonomously
- A strong appreciation of fashion, style and design
- A curious thinker who values the art and science of Marketing
- Someone who does not see obstacles, only solutions
Centric Brands Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer