Marketing Manager, Promotions - Gap Factory Online
Country : USA
State : California
County : San Francisco County
Town : San Francisco
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We’ve built our brand on staying true to our roots while always being out in front of what’s next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help lead the way for where we’re headed, we’d love to have you join us.
- Partnering with the Marketing Director andstore counterparts to plan the preseason promotional calendar, building out newideas and anniversarying key campaigns.
- Drive in season calendar planning, developingnimble strategies to react to weekly business, partnering closely withMarketing Director, Buying, Finance, Production and Store teams.
- Create inspiring and strategic marketingbriefs that lead with a customer first mindset and a clear point of view.
- Lead end to end in season execution of key campaigns(brief writing, kickoff, creative review, QA, event hindsightingecapping).
- Oversee the planning ofcross-brand promotions, in partnership with marketing and finance counterparts.
- Develop a A/B testing plans,recap performance and leverage learnings to inform future marketing strategiesand drive channel innovation.
- Drive thought leadership and strategy throughweekly, ad hoc, and seasonal hindsightsecaps.
- Bring new ideas to the table, continuouslytesting and learning.
- Build a strong partnership with Store marketingpartners, supporting traffic and growth initiatives across both channels todrive the best omni-channel experience.
- Understand market and competitive trends
- Develop strong relationships andcollaborate with cross-functional partners.
- Be a solutions-oriented,self-starter; highly responsive, accountable and flexible to meet businessneeds.
- High attention to detail
- Tremendous organization and process management skills
- Team player with strong intrapersonal skills to foster relationships with multiple cross-functional teams
- Self-starter with an innate sense of curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Solid analytical skills and strong knowledge of excel are a must; experience in Omniture a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to glean insights and tell a story from the data
- 5+ years years of marketing, company planning/finance, agency/consulting, or buying/merchandising experience a plus
- Must have a passion for innovative thinking & strong business acumen as well as prior experience in digital marketing. Retail experience a plus.
- BA/BS required