Marketplace Operations Business Analyst
Country : USA
State : Oregon
County : Washington
Town : Beaverton
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Nike Supply Chain experts ensure that every year 1.3 billion pieces of footwear, apparel, and equipment arrive at the right destination on time. That's no easy task. The complex process involves more than 60 distribution centers, a network of thousands of accounts, and more than 100,000 retail stores around the world. Supply Chain professionals constantly push for ways to make Nike's supply chain faster, more efficient and more responsive to Nike's always-changing consumer needs.
This job posting represents multiple job openings.
As an MPO Business Analyst, you will support general operations and health of the business by providing actionable insights to deliver business results. You will analyze and influence business decisions through tradeoffs with x-functional partners to run the business profitably. You will drive change in the organization by making analytics part of day-to-day business strategy to ensure better quality decisions while keeping the marketplace clean. You will support a sustainable performance management cycle to drive decision making to maximize revenue and margin. You are responsible for providing relevant and accurate data, highlighting risks and opportunities, for internal and external stakeholders.
- E2E planning and influencing of the business results; connecting analytics and the business (e.g. set shipping goal, synchronize and optimize shipping plans vs. Order Book and Financial expectations, Full price inventory optimization and decision making, etc.)
- Monitor & measure the health of the business through identifying and deploying success metrics
- Own and drive actional insights for owed piece of the business including identifying continuous process improvement opportunities
- Proficiency in developing metrics / KPIs for performance management and visualization
- Track, trace, and communicate Seasonal delivery performance (e.g. Air Freight, outbound shipping ,etc.) and recommend solutions to Account, Channel and Seasonal teams
- Participate in "business analyst" network across the Org to leverage learnings
Deliverables & Decision Rights:
- Assist in escalation within the MPO org for decision making
- Prepare data findings with clear action points on a continuous basis in support of the MPO Account, Channel, and Seasonal LT with recommendations for action
- Participate in and recommend financial forecasts on a routine basis leveraging data model's and historical trend analysis
- Build, maintain, and elevate a decision-making model that will enable the MPO team to make better operational, tactical, and strategic decisions with regards to consumer value and profitability
- Requires a Bachelor's degree or a High School diploma with 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Performance Management, Supply Chain Operations, S&OP, Finance or related experience preferred.
- Skilled with analytical tools (Excel, Power BI, Alteryx, etc)
- Data modelling and forecasting experience
- Shown capability of data analysis and insights to solve business problems
- Ability to quantify stories using data/information (cause and effect)
- Manage ambiguity
- Supply Chain and Retail Knowledge preferred
- KPI management