Men's Senior Account Executive
JBCStyle is the leading full-service recruiting agency with a focus on the Fashion, Beauty, Action Sports, Retail and Home industries.With over a decade of experience matching key brands with their ideal candidates, we are uniquely positioned to support our clients looking for top talent and or candidates looking to take the next step in their career(s).
Company: Leading outerwear company
Position: Men's Senior Account Executive
- Serve as a primary client contact with the proven ability to manage and drive volume
- Ability to directly and successfully manage day to day activities on major accounts
- Must have established contacts in the men's sportswear world
- Must know how to pitch a brand in outside the box ways, using a combination of creative and strategic thinking to come up with unique activation concepts and be able to execute on all fronts without being managed.
- Advise clients on positioning and messaging; nurture and develop client confidence and relationships.
- Lead weekly team meetings alongside account Director or VP.
- Multitask across multiple client accounts and projects under deadline, manage client timelines and budgets
- Display exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years of previous account executive experience
- Must be currently managing outdoors or club accounts
- Strong business development skills
- Take charge attitude while fostering teamwork and collaboration
- Strong detail orientation, follow through, analytical skills (Retail Math) and problem solving abilities
- Excellent analytical skills