Merchandise Coordinator, Ecommerce
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Master eCom Sample Owner: Coordinate samples for all Ecommerce photoshoots and ensure all products in the buy are shot on time. Owner for all sample acquisition and management for global buys - US, UK/EU and GlobalLuxe. Keep photo samples meticulously organized to help make identification and retrieval as easy as possible. Coordinate with wholesale team on sample request dates, track samples inbound and outbound. Manage follow ups with production, buying and sales teams regarding outstanding samples throughout the duration of the seasonal shoot.
- Photoshoot Management: Produce shot list, prioritizing styles based on in-warehouse delivery dates, sample availability, and campaign commitments. Guide team and stylist during style-out on key merchandise features and stories. Manage photoshoot to ensure it is run efficiently; stylist has all samples and ensure images generated are on-brand and highlight key merchandise features.
- Affiliate Partnerships: Manage partnerships as lead business stakeholder. Ensure all appropriate products are scheduled for shoots in a timely manner for live date, ensuring merchandising is on-brand on their site, resolve any product issues.
- Special Projects as needed; i.e. - set up of internal photo studio for additional content.
Required and Preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word with the ability to learn new programs
- Ability to successfully prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Detail Oriented, excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to work cross-functionally
- Proactive, flexible, and hard working
- Must be able to multitask