Merchandise Planner - Womens - na Specialty
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We’ve built our brand on staying true to our roots while always being out in front of what’s next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help lead the way for where we’re headed, we’d love to have you join us.
- Responsible for style level investments that hit the tops down product strategies and financial plan inclusive of sales, margin and inventory from division to department.
- Collaborate with the merchant team to develop and communicate a comprehensive pre-season strategy that aligns financial and product opportunities across multiple departments, inclusive of style/sku targets, in store dates, good/better/best framework, key attribute, and season code (time on offer).
- Partners with marketing on key investments aligned to big ideas, campaigns and marketing.
- Analysis of historical data and current trends to identify risks and opportunities for multiple departments.
- Responsible for delivering a flexible and responsive approach to inventory management inclusive of Test and Respond, Rapid Response and Open to buy.
- Drive profitability through leading and executing promotional and markdown strategies which align with divisional and brand financial goals.
- Recap and analyze business results vs expectations and immediately develop risk mitigation plans as needed to resolve.
- Four year college degree or equivalent experience required