Motion Art Director
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Design
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in the Creative Studio to...
- Performs post-production editing
- Responsible for activities related to the conception, design, creation, development and implementation of media distribution.
- A strong attitude towards technology (information technology, web-based systems or videography) plus a willingness to learn new technological skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Have knowledge of digitizing/ importing audio and video footage
- Knowledge developing titles and motion graphics using software programs in Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier
- Works in 3D animation.
- Must be knowledgeable in Experiential and interactive projects.
- Knowledgeable in sound design.
- Must be able and willing to work well in a team environment.
- Knowledge in live streaming is a plus.
- Direct video shoots with casting, stylists and videographers
- Participate in new idea sessions
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.