National Sales Manager (Menswear)
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
HAVING THE BEST PEOPLE LEADS TO GREAT RESULTS.
IF YOU ARE PASSIONATE, LOVE WHAT YOU DO AND WANT TO BE PART OF A
WORLD-CLASS TEAM, THEN CENTRIC BRANDS IS THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOU.
Centric Brands is focused on our customers and our brands that will drive the company's future growth. We are defined by innovation as we seize new opportunities and thrive in an environment informed by creativity and thinking that is both analytical and outside the box. Centric Brands reflects a team built on respect, for others and for the hard work it takes to achieve our goals and build our bright future together.
Centric Brands is looking for a dynamic, creative and resourceful Senior Sales Executive to join its Robert Graham team. This individual must be a self-starter and team player who takes initiative, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is excited about joining a team on a journey to accelerate transformation across Centric Brands.
The Sales Manager is responsible for achieving shipping and margin goals by account and by brand. The Sales Manager will work closely with the Vice President of Sales to build & execute strategies in order to maximize sales and margins, support and promote the brand, where appropriate, and maintain optimal relationships with customers.
Strategy & Innovation
- Oversee domestic specialty stores, including a team of 5 sales reps and sales assistant
- Work with Visual Merch manager to plan and execute all Mens trade shows. Attend trade shows and markets throughout the year and present current assortment
- Continuously seek new opportunities and expand on account relationships by opening new doors and create growth opportunities for the business. Identify and strategize means to penetrate new markets.
- Partner with existing customers to communicate and execute brand positioning and key strategic initiatives for brand, where appropriate; propose and negotiate financial business plans for growth.
- Curate assortments for key accounts and service to hit monthly sales goals. Creatively drive in-season business to meet and exceed sales targets
- Trend forecasting
Operations & Results
- Perform weekly review of order management to ensure shipments, distributions and deliveries for each account are in system in a timely manner. Work closely with customer service team to communicate any extension, shipping or pricing issues with accounts. Secure ensure timely fulfillment of all orders.
- Partner with operations team to ensure proper credit, shipping, and bookings for each customer.
- Monitor, assemble and analyze weekly sales and stock levels and uncover any potential issues or opportunities. Work closely with financial planning team to manage sales, stock levels, markdowns, margins and cost giveback for each quarter.
- Devise strategies and make recommendations to customers and internal partners regarding merchandising, markdowns and orders/reorders to help drive profitable sales.
- Oversee sample merchandising and organization both internally and externally
- Travel to customer locations to meet with buyers, sales potential opportunities and trunk shows.
Customers & Relationships
- Cultivate, develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers and focus on their goals & business needs.
- Manage communications and feedback between customers and internal partners in Sales, Design and Production.
- Work closely with Vice President of Sales to manage advertising co-op, allowances and givebacks.
Leadership & Teams
- Contribute positively to team dynamic and manage up where necessary.
- Share best practices to help others be effective and reach their business goals.
- Inspire people to think in new ways, acquire fresh insights and original ideas.
- Train and coach junior team members in selling, negotiating and presentation skills.
- Attract, develop and retain talent.
- Must have previous experience leading a team of sales reps.
- Strong analytical skills, fluent in retail math and business plan review
- Ability to travel domestically (as needed).
- Comprehensive understanding of brand and competition within the marketplace.
- Superior organizational skills and excellent communication skills; team oriented and outgoing.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines; highly detail oriented and meticulous.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; familiarity with Nuorder, A2000 and SAP a plus.
Centric Brands Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.