Country : USA
State : Texas
County : Collin County
Town : Plano
Category : Consulting - Audit
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
J.C. Penney Company, Inc.
Become a part of our Human Resources team focused on driving key talent strategies for an iconic retailer. This position will lead and support organizational development projects, processes and research by applying expertise and best practices in talent management. The following are areas of work this position would lead.
- Designs, develops and delivers quality talent management tools and processes and serves as lead expert in two or more of the following areas:
- Performance management, including processes and communications around planning, coaching and reviewing performance.
- Employee engagement, including project management, action planning, communications, analyses and executive summaries.
- Succession planning and talent reviews, including tools, high-potential identification, job assignments and progression plans.
- Leadership/executive assessment and development, including developing and administering leadership assessment tools, helping leaders interpret and leverage 360-feedback survey data, and providing in-depth feedback to leaders based on assessments and/or 360 feedback data.
- Provides talent management and organizational development expertise to internal partners, leading "brainstorming" discussion and assessment of talent gaps and opportunities; identifies and proposes talent solutions to meet those gaps and advance results.
- Leads talent-related research and analytics, including ad-hoc survey design
- Conducts organizational assessments and diagnostics to uncover trends and insights, identify causes of organizational issues, and generates recommendations for improving organizational performance.
- Leads OD team members to support the implementation and administration of organization-wide talent programs, flexibly adapting to serve multiple internal audiences.
- Possesses 4+ years of direct experience consulting with clients and/or supporting OE/OD functions within an HR/Talent team on best practice talent management solutions, reflecting a high level of proficiency in strategic business partner support.