Office Administrator- Greene Street
Country : USA
State : New York
County : New York County
Town : NEW YORK
Category : Human Resources
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
This position will serve as the first point of contact for the Paul Smith corporate location in New York City and will provide overall office support. This person will be responsible for maintaining a well-kept office space and atmosphere by ensuring that there is a steady and clear flow of communication between all departments and solving any day-to-day office issues. This person will also have the opportunity to work with Executives and provide them with administrative support.
- Be the first point of contact in the NYC Paul Smith Head Office- including welcoming/directing guests and answering phones call in a professional and positive manner.
- Receive and sign for mail and packages. Open and organize mail relevant to accounting department.
- Maintain filing system for the NY head office.
- Assist with invoice and check management ensuring all information is collected and entered in accounting software.
- Collect and organize till receipts and paperwork.
- Responsible for banking deposits once a week, or as requested by line manager.
- Ensure all equipment/photocopy machines/printers are properly working and place maintenance requests when needed.
- Order and maintain office supplies stocked and organized.
- Ensure kitchen area is stocked and maintained.
- Assist President and SVP with expense management on Barclays System.
- Assist President with travel bookings and management on Click Travel.
- Any other related duties, not specified above, as outlined by your Line Manager.
- Previous experience in front of house office maintenance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and comfortable speaking with staff of all levels via email, telephone and in person
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills and ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Outlook and Concur a plus
- Passion for style, fashion and the Paul Smith Brand
- Interest and knowledge of current trends in music arts and culture
- Flexible and reliable. Enjoys being involved in different areas of the business and multitasking.
- Good team member, helpful, approachable and trustworthy
- A generous Clothing Allowance
- Discretionary discount on Paul Smith goods
- Basic medical and dental insurance, disability, life insurance and a 401(k) plan Vacation, sick/personal days in accordance with Company Policy