Country : USA
State : California
County : Alameda County
Town : Livermore
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Michael Kors stores are operated, either directly or through licensing partners, in some of the most prestigious cities in the world, including New York, Beverly Hills, Chicago, London, Milan, Paris, Munich, Istanbul, Dubai, Seoul, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro.
Behind this burgeoning empire stands a singular designer with an innate sense of glamour and an unfailing eye for timeless chic. Michael Kors has won numerous accolades within the fashion industry, been honored for his philanthropy, and earned the respect and affection of millions. Wholly dedicated to a vision of style that is as sophisticated as it is indulgent, as iconic as it is modern, he has created an enduring luxury lifestyle empire with a global reach.
Michael Kors has always been involved in philanthropy, fighting hunger for more than 20 years. A longtime supporter of God’s Love We Deliver, he has worked with the New York-based organization to help distribute meals to people with HIV/AIDS, cancer and other serious illnesses. In 2013, he partnered with the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) to help fight world hunger by designing the 100 Series watch. A portion of the proceeds from his special-edition timepiece helps WFP deliver food to children through its school meals program.
REPORTS TO: General Manager/Store Manager
Assist Store Manager in management and daily operation of the store, including operations and administration, sales, customer service, communication, marketing and merchandising. Ability to assume the responsibilities of the Store Manager in his/her absence. The Operations Manager is also responsible for achieving sales objectives, maintaining and achieving high operational and merchandising standards and goals, building highly motivated teams and developing associates to the next level.
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
- Collaborate with Store Manager in areas of risk management, physical security, and store cash controls
- Support and assist in staff training in all areas of appropriate register usage and maintenance
- Understand and properly execute all management register functions
- Comprehend and implement cash control procedures including: bank deposits, safe funds, petty cash
- Determine the type of negative on hand balance to ensure that your actions will correct the negative balance
- Execute the shipping and receiving of audits in a timely manner
- Perform cycle counts on a consistent basis
- Lead the team in LP/POS audits
- Strategically plan out HB flow/ markdown implementation
- Update key log/alarm codes storewide
- Manage monthly security log, change orders and armored car service
- Only applicable for Offsite drivers: Responsible for driving product to and from the Offsite location on an as needed basis
- Recruit staff in a timely manner
- Evaluate staff's performance and provide feedback
- Train and develop staff
NEW HIRES/PAYROLL ADMINISTRATION
- Conduct all new hire processing
- Review and edit all payroll punches and reconciliation
- Uphold back and front house of organization and cleanliness
- Maintain and order store supplies
- Ensure light bulbs are changed and directed on merchandise
- Service Channel
- Maintenance posting and follow up
- Weekly deliverables
- Weekly photos
Minimum 2-3 years retail/operations management experience.