Operations Manager - Elizabethtown, PA
Country : USA
State : Pennsylvania
County : Lancaster County
Town : Elizabethtown
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
A day in the life...
- Support the business strategy or driving results for overall safety, quality and performance
- Lead a team up to 250 employees and up to 5 salaried Assistant Managers across multiple shifts/departments
- Recruiting, selecting, onboarding, and training the right resources
- Drive warehouse associates results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and provides feedback on job performance
- Drive professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Meet warehouse financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions
- Proven capability in identifying and implementing CI actions that deliver measurable improvements to cost, service and quality
- Demonstrated capabilities in developing others and growing leadership competencies in their direct reports
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Ability to analyze data and determine actions based on improvement opportunities