Order Handler - Padc (700am - 1100am)
Country : USA
State : Pennsylvania
County : Bucks County
Town : Bristol
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Part time
The Order handler plays a critical role in picking and packing orders in the Pennsylvania Distribution Center (PADC) for shipment to our customers and consumers globally. This entry level position will provide an opportunity to be trained in different order processing methods.
Working as part of a dynamic team in a fast paced environment you will:
- Safely pick and pack finished goods to be processed and shipped globally
- Achieve quality and productivity Key Performance Indicators
- Actively support and enhance the ELC supply chain safety culture
- Contribute to safety and continuous improvement projects that enhance our warehouse operations
- Learn and understand distribution and warehouse operations as part of a global supply chain
- Ability lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to walk up (2) flights of stairs several times per shift as necessary.
- Knowledge of basic warehouse picking operations is preferred
Why work for us?
- The ability to work a set schedule
- Career growth opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.