Order to Cash Manager, Accounts Receivable
Country : USA
State : Oregon
County : Lane County
Town : Eugene
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.
Order to Cash (OTC) delivers best in class experiences and capabilities to Levi Strauss & CO customers. The OTC Manager contributes to the achievement of order to cash objectives including accounts receivable areas.
In this role, you will serve as a decision-making point of contact for internal partners and external vendors for various collections, claims processing, cash application, customer billing, trial balance reviews and reporting activities and projects that expand to several globally aligned regions. You will have managerial responsibilities for direct team members and vendor partners performing tasks in those same areas including, but not limited to, the following: cash application, billing, reporting, audit support coordination, collections, dispute management, order management, and facilitating various related projects. You will also be accountable for partnering with external suppliers to ensure execution of order to cash back office tasks within agreed SLAs, contributing to the achievement of our financial goals related to net revenue, bad debt provision, DSO, aged receivables and sales dilution. You will report to the
LSA Order-to-Cash Lead.
- Oversee collection activities to agreed targets across all payment terms ensuring daily/weekly follow up of past due invoices by personal contact with customer sending reminders and statements, contacting agents and any other tool needed. Review causes for payment delinquency and implement corrective actions with customers. Identify opportunities to improve customer payments within terms. Negotiate payment plan in line with credit policy
- Fiscal period end responsibilities to provide Trial Balance for AR, variance reporting and commentary, participate in period end Financial Reporting Calls as it relates to AR balances, variance and commentary
- Provide managerial support to team in resolving dispute and chargeback issues with customers and internal stakeholders. Advising on investigation of unauthorized deductions and appropriate actions to secure repayment
- Conduct account reviews for AR balances to provide commercial teams with customer account status. Attend Customer Meetings to support ongoing improvements and review ways of working to increase accuracy and on time payments, reduce Days Sales Outstanding (DSO), improved remittance handling and reduction of aged debt. Escalate through to Sales Account Manager, Sales Director and VP for strategic accounts long standing or high value issues
- Manage the cash applications process performed by vendor in North America and Europe
- Work with Global Credit Manager and team to support the commercial business across the Americas and Europe
- Manage various invoicing and credit memo requirements to ensure successful billing output to customers for North America and Europe
- Manage relationships with vendors across the globe; including banks, invoicing vendors, and other BPO vendors managing various work processes.
- Oversee coordination of internal and external audit processes related to Accounts Receivable for North America and Europe. Support to provide documentary evidence of audit compliance during regular internal and external audit cycles
- Management of system access requests for Account Receivable roles in North America and Europe
- Outsourced Supplier Management including ensuring all activities are delivered in line with agreed SLA/KPIs across OTC Back Office
- Manage special projects to meet team objectives and other assignments in support of customer service initiatives
- 5+ years AR and B2B collections experience in a corporate environment required; apparel industry preferred. Accounts receivables experience preferred
- 2+ years direct management experience
- SAP or similar ERP system strongly preferred
- SOX knowledge and internal & external audit practices
- Strong analytic and reporting skills