Outside Sales Representative - Professional Beauty
Country : USA
State : Nevada
County : Washoe County
Town : Reno
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
CosmoProf, a Sally Beauty Holdings company, is currently searching for enthusiastic professionals to lead our team! At CosmoProf, we dedicate ourselves to licensed professionals in the Beauty Industry and are committed to making our salon professional customers feel inspired to be their best! We don't just service the customer - we connect to provide an EPIC experience based on our four pillars of Education, Product, Inspiration and Community.
CosmoProf is currently seeking a Distributor Sales Consultant to represent the finest internationally known professional beauty product lines in our industry with retail consulting services to professional beauty salons, schools and licensed stylists, nail technicians and aestheticians. This sales position plays a vital role in assisting customers in a territory that includes Northern Nevada and the Lake Tahoe area. This position is commission-based with a guaranteed compensation for the first year. Manufacturer and Company incentives are also regularly offered.
- Service and support salons, developing long-term relationships and working with owners, managers and stylists
- Show and place exciting new products and promotions
- Support sales through education, promotional events and merchandising
- Work with Customer Service Reps in researching problems with salon order
- Enter customer orders
- Cosmetology license or beauty background very beneficial
- Valid driver's license with reliable transportation as position requires considerable amount of driving
- This position requires significant local travel to current and potential clients. It also requires attendance at conventions, shows, educational classes and other special events that may require overnight travel and/or some weekends.
- Computer literate, preferably Windows-based programs for laptop order entry, email, Microsoft Outlook and Excel
Other Skills and Abilities Required:
- Additional travel required for conventions, shows and other special events
- Strong communication and people skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Highly organized
Excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, Flex Spending, 401k with generous match, profit sharing, Employee Assistance Program, educational tuition reimbursement, life insurance, car allowance, plus generous employee discounts on all of our fabulous products!
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, age, religion, nation origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability or other categories protected by law.