Part Time Sales Manager
Country : USA
State : Michigan
County : Wayne County
Town : Woodhaven
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Part time
114 years after Lena Bryant started us on this journey (even before women had the right to vote), here we stand, as a woman-founded, woman-led brand. Lena was not just a pioneer in fit and fashion, but she held true to decency standards as well, paying her female employees a fair wage and offering health benefits, too.
More than anything, Lena Bryant didn't believe in don't, can't, won't or no. When she hit a barrier she either knocked it down or she found a way around it. Following in those footsteps, today we start with do, can and will. We believe in yes. We knock down barriers or find our way around them. We are here because of her. She was, and continues to be, an inspiration for us all. Lane Bryant's storied and illustrious past is what continues to drive us into the future. But today, This Is Lane.
- Communicate and motivate store teams to achieve optimal business results
- Drive to achieve Store Goals for the Year/Month/Week/Day/Segment
- Support the continuation of a team selling Store environment that delivers a fashion focused Lane Bryant experience for our Client
- Support Lane Bryant selling, incentive and product knowledge strategies
- Assist leadership team (Store Manager, ASM, SL) in the Roles Leader functionEXECUTION
- Hold keys to the store and can open and/or close the store on lower volume days (beginning of week and non-holiday periods)
- Assist Leadership Team in execution of merchandise and marketing promotion
- Support store team in maintaining brand standards
- Ensure that all operational and shipment tasks are completed efficiently
- Perform and reinforce all loss prevention and safety policies and procedures
- Provides excellent customer service to our guests
- Responsible for selling directly with our customersTALENT
- Coach Associates to create an enjoyable shopping experience for all Clients
- Assist Leadership Team in New Hire on boarding and training of existing AssociatesQUALIFICATIONS
- Proven ability to deliver sales results
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- 1- 3 years of specialty retail experience
- Prior sales leadership experience preferred
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to use common tools.
- Able to operate computerized register system.
- Must be able to meet store banking requirements and to respond to store alarm problems, as needed.
- Able to lift as much as 50 pounds.
- Able to climb an 8-foot ladder.