Photo Production Manager- Talent Affairs
Country : USA
State : California
County : San Francisco County
Town : San Francisco
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
- This manager will oversee budget projections, reporting andactualization by set for the photo studio.
- Process all invoices and apply payroll where necessary
- Adherence to both legal and financial compliance.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Works well under pressure
- Oversee equipment depreciation value
- Has a strong understanding of industry standards and adheresto all legal and financial compliance.
- Strong knowledge of freelance talent booking, rates and mayrepresent the brand with outside vendors.
- Build short- and long-term strategy plans to drive operationalefficiency and production.
- Has art buying experience and upfront negotiation skills tosecure outside talent.
- Team player and works cross functionally (finance, Studiomanager, etc).
- Build monthly forecasts, reconcile and manage budgets. Provide reporting up to VP and Financepartners.
- Oversee preparation of purchase orders, and review and coderelevant invoices from photo shoots.
- Supply financial recaps, analyzing trends, and evaluatesavings initiatives
- Strong understanding of rates and booking procedures offreelance talent
- Negotiating skills, understands competitive market placerates for outside talent (Glam, Styling, models, studios, etc).
- Onboard new vendors - develop best practice guidelines fortalent management
- Ensure payment terms are compliant and has strongunderstanding of California labor laws.
- Manage contracts and tracking of photos usage rights fortalent.
- Liaise with legal team on contracts and as labor lawsfluctuate.
- Facilitate regular status meeting with internal partners toprioritize and communicate production and financial planning.
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office includingOutlook, Excel and Sharepoint
- Proficiency with database management tools
- Working knowledge of Oracle Financial Application tools
- Productivity-focused and proven to be a quick problem solver
- Previous experience with photo studio or photo productionenvironment.
- Expert-level negotiating skills and experience with talentcontracts.
- Proven ability to analyze quantitative data and solveproblems.
- Demonstrated success in collaborating with cross-functionalpartners and excelling in a team oriented work environment
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast pacedenvironment