Country : USA
State : New York
Town : NEW YORK
Category : Management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
* Develop commerce strategy deliverables that drive sales and traffic via retailer specific media, merchandising, inventory, content and promotional planning.
* Provide thought leadership and process improvement for e-commerce and omni-channel strategy and implementation.
* Overall RDL P&L responsibility.
* Participate in brand planning, integrate and drive digital marketing.
* Partner with team leaders (product, analytics, design, and marketing) to determine strategic opportunities, share best practices, and deliver on key cross-functional initiatives.
* Lead the process of identifying, testing and scaling new, owned, earned, and paid acquisition channels with a fast moving, data driven approach.
* Provide coaching and leadership to the digital team.
* Create confidence with senior level clients and retail partners to serve as their ecommerce advisor.
* Ability to develop strategic, creative ideas deeply rooted in consumer insights.
* Ability to assess disparate and sophisticated data streams and distill them into meaningful and, ultimately, actionable strategic recommendation.
* Strong business judgment and decision making skills; ability to identify, prioritize and articulate high impact initiatives.
* Strong communicator with the ability to manage client expectations through both formal and informal communication channels.
* Ability to articulate business value of e-commerce investments/projects and collaborate with partners and cross functional groups during implementations.
* Exceptional leadership skills, interpersonal skills, and relationship management abilities to get things done across a large, complex organizations.
Randa provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
* MBA preferred; Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
* Seven plus years' experience in ecommerce and omni-channel commerce, preferably with Amazon.
* Experience with digital marketing and web analytics (Criteo, Amazon Advertising, Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.).
* Experience driving campaigns and customer engagement, directly or indirectly impacting conversion, with a proven focus on ROI.
* Experience leading large scale ecommerce production in multiple markets, including via ChannelAdvisor and Shopify.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled