Process Coordinator- 2nd Shift
Country : USA
County : Anoka County
Town : BLAINE
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Proactively identify and report and or correct any safety related issues
- Share ideas to eliminate work place injuries through Supervisor and other forums
- Actively supports Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Mentor crew members to follow all recycling policies and procedures.
Perform interactive group meetings to ensure all relative information has been covered.
- Accurately perform and document aduits including paperwork, PPM, Net vs Cycle...
- Maintain accurate Assembely Instructions, getting them updating as needed.
- Take samples to appropriate QA labs.
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) along with good Good Documentation Practices (GDP) per company policies.
- Communicate any quality challenges with the appropriate team members and Supervisor.
- Efficiency Goals
Key goal: Oversee Pack & Fill operations to ensure Resources are running efficiently.
- Help Machine Operator communicate efficiency expectations to the Packagers and temporary workers.
- Ensure Set up guides are accurate getting them updated as needed.
- Assist in the monitoring and reporting of all material usage.
- Close out packet and review with Supervisor to ensure accuracy.
- Assist in change over activities.
- Drive efficiency improvements though submitting Process Change Request forms.
- Train employees as necessary to follow all departmental policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education Level: High school diploma or equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 1
Other Job Specifications:
- Proficient computer skills and strong math skills (addition, subtraction, percentages, averages)
- Must have strong communication, problem solving skills and multi-tasking skills
- 1 years of manufacturing experience preferred; Process Set-Up Attendant or Quality Auditor experience preferred
- Must be detail oriented
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.