Product Manager 2 – Merchandising Data And Analytical Services & Npg Product Development
Country : USA
State : District of Columbia
County : District of Columbia
Town : Washington
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
A day in the life...
Work with manager to develop the following;
- Understand complex data integrations, and their relationship within the overall ecosystem
- Define, measure, and monitor key KPI's for product specific features
- Drive root cause analysis on KPI performance
- Prioritize feature opportunities and groom an ongoing backlog
- Partner cross-functionally to understand data requirements
- Partner with UX, Research, and Engineering on feature design
- Work with engineering during feature development to ensure feature objectives are maintained
- Bachelors' degree in math, statistics, finance, economics, or related quantitative discipline is preferred
- Basic ability to define, measure and analyze processes to identify improvement opportunities
- Basic technical background and understanding of software development principles, including a/b testing
- Ability to work build relationships cross-functionally with multiple teams from areas such as Analytics, Engineering and User Experience
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills