Marlborough, MA, US
Marlborough, MA, US
Product Manager i, Corporate Solution Delivery
Country : USA
State : Massachusetts
County : Middlesex County
Town : Marlborough
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
TJX is an exciting place to work and we count on our Associates to bring our business to life. Staying true to our open, collaborative culture and values of honesty, integrity, and treating each other with dignity and respect is a top priority for us.
Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores, which include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. With variety comes plenty of happy surprises-our environment is ever-changing, and that's just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover Different?
What You'll Discover
What You'll Discover
- Inclusive culture and career growth opportunities
- Global IT Organization which collaborates across U.S., Canada, Europe and Australia, click here to learn more
- Challenging, collaborative, and team-based environment
- Experience with, or strong understanding of Product Management, including product lifecycle management, backlog management / prioritization, business case development, and cost/benefit analysis
- Proven success delivering results as a self-starter in a highly collaborative, matrix environment
- Strong critical thinking with demonstrated ability to proactively manage stakeholder expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, tailoring to audiences
- 5+ years of relevant experience in an agile delivery framework, strategy or requirement development
- Relevant undergraduate BA, BS degree in IT or Business or equivalent experience
- Experience with risk & compliance and/or retail product compliance
- Strong working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks such as SAFe, Scrum, or Kanban
- Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) or Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) preferred
What You'll Do
The Corporate Solution Delivery organization leads the evolving software and systems at TJX for global corporate functions. We chase the big, strategic initiatives enabling TJX to make faster, smarter decisions every day.
We are looking for a motivated and driven Product Manager to join the Risk & Compliance product team in support of a highly visible product safety compliance initiative. In this role you will help with intake, prioritization, planning and delivery of new business value. Along the way you will support the product lifecycle, drive roadmap & backlog management and support agile delivery aligned with IT and Business strategy. You will work in a fast-paced environment which will present you with opportunities to think creatively, take initiative and grow as a leader.
What You'll Need
As a team member on this tightly knit and fast-paced solution delivery team you will be constantly challenged to stretch and think outside the box. Being successful in this role requires you to combine strong analytical skills with an agile mindset to identify and plan value aligned with strategic roadmaps. The ability to build relationships with business and IT stakeholders and lead collaboratively to deliver results is critical to the success of the team.
You will be working with Business stakeholders, peer IT product teams and external vendors to strategically plan and deliver product features by connecting the technical and business worlds. You will need to break down complex problems into incremental steps that drive product development in support of program priorities.
Our focus is to deliver solutions that meet business objectives to enhance the TJX product compliance posture and you will play a pivotal role in supporting that vision for our team.
Come Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you'll find that it's so much more than a job. When you're a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding great deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff (Competitive salaries: check. Solid benefits: check. Plenty of room for advancement: of course). It's our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.