Product Manager ii, Payments
Country : USA
State : California
County : San Francisco County
Town : San Francisco
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
The Gap Inc.Product Management Team is looking for an experienced Product Manager to joinour Payments Product Management team at the company’s San FranciscoHeadquarters to drive product vision, strategy for online retail payments in anomni-channel world. We are looking for a proven product leader with a track record of product innovation and experience developing payment solutions in anecommerce and/or retail environment. TheProduct Manager in this role will work with diverse stakeholders to leadcomplex payment projects and solutions that continuouslyimprove the shopping experiencesfor our external customers while also providing enhanced capabilities forinternal business partners.
What you'll do
- Blend strong business acumen, technical problem solving and agile execution
- Identify and evaluate emerging payment technologies and develop business cases for future projects.
- Prioritize and own a clear and objective road-map and agile backlog while balancing delivery requirements with technical trade-offs
- Drive complex new Payment features and capabilities and highlight progress through regular updates and product reviews
- Partner with technology, domain architects, or business stakeholders to set and track business goals for strategic initiatives.
- Proactively identify and resolve the inevitable challenges and ambiguity that arises during project execution.
- Support change management efforts for product solutions and convey key messages to customers and stakeholders
- 5 to 7 years related experience in technical product management related roles and activities, must have owned the creation or modification of key technology capabilities.
- Domain expertise in payments , retail and/or ecommerce is preferred
- Data driven mindset and track record.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work independently with “make it happen” attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and comfortable presenting to and influencing executive-level management