Product Manager - Point of Sale Systems
Country : USA
State : Massachusetts
County : Middlesex County
Town : Marlborough
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Inclusive culture and career growth opportunities
- Global IT Organization which collaborates across U.S., Canada, Europe and Australia, click here to learn more
- Challenging, collaborative, and team-based environment
What you'll do
The North American Solution Delivery Team is responsible for managing Front and Back of Stores solutions within TJX IT. The organization delivers capabilities to the stores that enrich the customer experience and provide business value. We seek a motivated, talented Product Manager to help plan and deliver these capabilities within the Point of Sale solution.
In this role you will be responsible for leading the Oracle Xstore Point of Sale solution for North American Stores. Using your retail industry knowledge and Point of Sale experience, you will help deliver solutions to our rapidly growing US and Canadian stores. Your core responsibilities will include managing the overall Point of Sale product lifecycle, driving the roadmap & backlog management, capability delivery to support IT and Business strategy, managing the fiscal year delivery plan, and building strong stakeholder relationships. You will work in a fast-paced environment which will challenge you to think creatively and exhibit an agile mindset. All the solution delivery work will be done within the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
You will be working with external product teams, vendors to strategically plan and deliver the product features by connecting the technical and business worlds. You will need to break down complex problems into steps that drive product development while keeping product quality and security as the priority.
Our focus and mission is to deliver products that meet our business demand and enrich the customer experience within Stores, and you will play pivotal role in supporting that vision for our team.
- 8+ years of IT experience
- Strong Agile leadership and methodology experience (Portfolio- SAFe preferred)
- Good understanding of the stores infrastructure and systems
- Familiarity with the Point of Sale industry, vendor products, & best practices
- Deep knowledge of solution delivery lifecycle, including project management, business requirements, application development, testing, technologies/platforms, frameworks, and methodologies
- Strong critical thinking and communication skills required
- Experience working with Oracle Xstore or other Point of Sale system
- Experience with, or strong understanding of, of Product Management, including primary responsibilities: product lifecycle management, backlog management / prioritization, business case development, and cost/benefit analysis.
- Evidence of having strong, collaborative relationships with Customers, Product Owners, Epics Owners.
- Understanding of Epic/Feature refinement, story point estimation proces
Come Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you'll find that it's so much more than a job. When you're a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding great deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff (Competitive salaries: check. Solid benefits: check. Plenty of room for advancement: of course). It's our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Database, Oracle, Product Development, Manager, Marketing, Technology, Research, Management