Product Owner ii
Country : USA
State : Massachusetts
County : Middlesex County
Town : Marlborough
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
With some guidance and/or coaching, works closely with Business and IT SME's in performing the following activities in support of assigned projects or initiatives:
- Develops a strong understanding of the business operations within Planning & Allocation
- Analyzes business processes, and elicits and defines both business and solution requirements using industry standard methodologies
- Point of contact for business partners
- Creates and maintains divisional business roadmaps
- May provide input for the sizing/estimation of BA work during a planning phase
- Defines the BA approach/plan
- Drives Stakeholder identification and analysis
- Collaborates on the development of Test Strategies and Plan(s)
- Drives the creation of user acceptance test cases and manages User Acceptance Test execution and approval
- Partners with the stakeholders to help drive user adoption of the solution.
- Acts as day-to-day liaison between business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and technical teams
- May support the implementation planning and execution of solutions
- Owns BA deliverables and related compliance on small to medium projects
- May provide limited guidance to less experienced BAs
- Supports organizational change and training
- Involved in analyzing and managing scope changes
- May have responsibility for some technical/configuration work on third party product solutions
- Executes special projects, as assigned
- Knowledge of planning and allocations business process and systems
- Strong communication skills, and with some direction can tailor the style and medium to the audience
- Proficient Business Analysis skills, including user test preparation and management
- Strong facilitation skills
- Experienced in requirements elicitation and management, using a variety of techniques
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to decompose more complex problems and/or processes into logical parts
- Comfortable operating with at least one applicable project methodology (e.g. waterfall, scrum/ agile)
- Basic understanding of the inputs, deliverables and methodologies of other key Solution Delivery roles, such as Project Management, Solution Engineering, QA, DevOps, etc.
- Ability to think strategically and inform influence business partners/executives
- 2 years of experience
- Experienced hire - Relevant business experience and demonstrated Business Analysis experience in requirements definition, design and test phases of a project.
- Clearly demonstrate delivering artifacts for each project phase, and link the business value created with the process improvement.
Come Discover Different at TJX-we think you'll find that it's so much more than a job. We move a lot of inventory-at all times of the day-and that takes working, learning, and growing together. When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our Distribution Centers.
As you think about where to work, know that we take care of our people. We offer competitive pay and great benefits. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Merchandising, Engineer, Business Analyst, Compliance, QA, Retail, Engineering, Technology, Legal, Quality