Production Manager, Handbags
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
GIII also has licenses with the four major professional sports leagues, as well as over 100 U.S. colleges and universities. In addition, G-III currently designs, manufactures and markets an extensive range of apparel, including outerwear, dresses, sportswear, beachwear, women's suits and women's performance wear, as well as luggage and women's handbags, small leather goods and various accessories.
- Create and maintain pricing charts
- Manage margin to target, extensive cost negotiation with suppliers, counter sourcing
- Manage production assistant all junior production responsibilities
- Partnering with agent and NY legal team that all restricted substance testing is accurate and up to date by season
- Entering Est and final costing into ACS
- Reviewing and analyzing all CBD sheets for all divisions
- Production system maintenance this includes updating x-factory dates and ship modes, and passing all pertinent information to sales and logistics
- Checking in TOP samples against design specs and bulk swatches
- Set up new factories and mange vendor profile
- Partner with PD to make sure all pricing for market is received on time and all design corrections reflect current costing.
- Update and analysis seasonal reporting.
- Yearly Cut and Delivery Calendar for full price and off-price/outlet
- Seasonal HW chart
- Seasonal Supplier chart
- FOB by factory report
- Organize weekly touch base meeting with sales to review current production standing and any outstanding issues.
- Partner with PD and sales on Off-Price and Outlet workflow
- Manage any pricing or production call outs, organize deliveries, and issue cuts, manage production shipping and receipts
- Manage retail pricing system maintenance for Outlet – US/CA/UK/IE and communicate with HMS for ordering region specific hangtags
- 5-7 years of fashion industry experience
- Strong cost negotiating skills combined with a detailed knowledge and understanding of cost breakdown
- Communicate skills to partnership with product development, merchandising, design and overseas production team
- Strong Excel and other computer skills
- Strong follow-up skills
- Must be a team player