Program Manager, de&i Learning & Development
Country : USA
State : Massachusetts
County : Middlesex County
Town : Somerville
Category : Human Resources
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- In partnership with Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, will design, develop, and implement specialized DE&I learning experiences, content, programs, and workshops.
- Create framework, develop content, and secure speakers for Employee Resource Group learning and development initiatives.
- Create and manage learning and development experiences for diverse talent such as coaching, job-shadowing, mentoring circles, professional association memberships, conference attendance, and etc.
- Manage and partner with external L&D vendors to design and deploy year-round DEI focused learning paths.
- Consult on internal trainings and educational offerings at department levels to ensure programs are designed from the ground up with attention to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
- Develop and implement evaluation criteria for assessing effectiveness of training activities, assessing compliance and competency, providing feedback and analysis.
- Develop and facilitate group learning interventions as subject matter expert in DEI best practices.
- Maintain records of activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness and communicating results via meetings and annual reports.
- Manage HBCU and Employee Resource Group Mentorship Programs, report out.
- Collaborate with P&O Partners, Organizational Learning & Development, and the broader P&O team on DE&I focused learning opportunities.
- 3-5 Years of Experience in Learning and Development, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Instructional Design Principles or Related Field
- Bachelor's Degree in Learning Design, Organizational Leadership, Adult Learning, or Human Resources
- Experience and background in developing learning paths and curriculum around Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion topics and best practices.
- Experience working with program stakeholders to identify, prioritize needs, and deliver learning solutions.
- Exceptional verbal, written, interpersonal communication skills, and ability to influence.
- Self-starter/self- motivated leader with exceptional independent judgment, who is creative and innovative.
- The ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, while being flexible, collaborative, and deadline driven.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, sense of urgency, and ability to drive initiatives to completion with minimal supervision.
- Experience in project management, execution, and multi-tasking skills.