Program Manager ii - Facilities Performance
Country : USA
County : King County
Town : SEATTLE
Category : IT - Web
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
A day in the life...
- In partnership with Facilities Leadership Team, drive monthly and quarterly business performance management process including annual target setting, metrics definitions, and deep dives into causes of variance
- Lead development of data driven tools in support of recommendations to drive continuous improvement, forecasting tools and surface strategic options
- Analyze data for market trends and patterns to influence business leaders to respond to findings
- Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly reports with market trends past and present that highlight current performance levels
- Design new data collection models to better collect information
- Perform data profiling to identify anomalies
- Analyzes business and supplier performance through metrics and KPI's and deliver findings and recommendations to leadership for continuous improvement
- Benchmark business performance against internal and external entities to demonstrate best in class performance
- Development of reports, workbooks, charts, graphs and presentation materials
- Develop high quality, compelling analyses, presentations and reporting for both one-time and recurring activities
- Gather data, develop/maintain databases, query tools and reporting templates
- Interpret data trends/patterns and develop predictive analyses based on historical data and informed assumptions
- Evaluate data into information, information into action and action into value for Nordstrom
- Drives Results: Persists in accomplishing objectives, even under tough circumstances. Has a track record of successfully achieving priorities.
- Builds Trust: Gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity.
- Self-Development: Actively seeks new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels.
- Demonstrated excellent analytical and forecasting ability
- Strong quantitative skills, including proven expertise in model building and insight generation
- Ability to develop project plans and manage project execution
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate performance analysis and storytelling capabilities
- Demonstrated capability to distill large amounts of information into concise and compelling updates for executive leadership
- Experience integrating new software and programs to data services
- 5+ years data visualization experience
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field