pt Sales Supervisor - Hershey
Country : USA
State : Pennsylvania
County : Dauphin County
Town : Hershey
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Michael Kors stores are operated, either directly or through licensing partners, in some of the most prestigious cities in the world, including New York, Beverly Hills, Chicago, London, Milan, Paris, Munich, Istanbul, Dubai, Seoul, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro.
Behind this burgeoning empire stands a singular designer with an innate sense of glamour and an unfailing eye for timeless chic. Michael Kors has won numerous accolades within the fashion industry, been honored for his philanthropy, and earned the respect and affection of millions. Wholly dedicated to a vision of style that is as sophisticated as it is indulgent, as iconic as it is modern, he has created an enduring luxury lifestyle empire with a global reach.
Michael Kors has always been involved in philanthropy, fighting hunger for more than 20 years. A longtime supporter of God’s Love We Deliver, he has worked with the New York-based organization to help distribute meals to people with HIV/AIDS, cancer and other serious illnesses. In 2013, he partnered with the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) to help fight world hunger by designing the 100 Series watch. A portion of the proceeds from his special-edition timepiece helps WFP deliver food to children through its school meals program.
REPORTS TO: Store Manager/Assistant Store Manager
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
To achieve personal and store sales goals, and to develop lasting client relationships. To provide staff supervision and guidance, complying with all company policies, procedures and directives. To ensure the highest level of customer service standards are maintained at all times.
- Meet personal and store sales goals
- Continue to develop personal sales techniques and assist in the development of associates' sales
techniques to maximize sales
- Utilize elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales performance
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
- After closing a sale, monitor all details including: shipping, alterations (if applicable), and special requests
to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure all sales related policies and procedures are maintained
- Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends
- Support and encourage staff to provide the highest level of customer service
- Build and maintain repeat clientele by utilizing personal client book and assisting staff with utilizing their
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction
- Assist sales associates with various customer service issues (i.e. dissatisfied customer, returns,
- Collaborate with store manager in areas of risk management, physical security, store cash controls, and
- Assist in the training of sales staff in all areas of appropriate register usage and maintenance
- Understand and properly execute all management register functions
- Assist in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies, procedures, and all shipping/receiving
- Participate in inventories
- Only applicable for Offsite drivers: Responsible for driving product to and from the Offsite location on an
as needed basis
- Ensure the selling floor is neat, organized, stocked and reflects the correct visual image at all times
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of all merchandising/ visual directives
- Ensure deliveries are properly processed in a timely manner
- Identify product concerns in a timely manner
- Communicate inventory needs to support the business goal
- Ensure image and grooming standards are professional and reflective of the brand image, at all times
- Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
- Support and assist in follow-up for all training programs and seminars
Minimum 2 years specialty retail experience.
At Michael Kors, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Michael Kors is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.