Ralph Lauren Chicago - Home Department Sales Supervisor
Country : USA
State : Illinois
County : Cook County
Town : Chicago
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Takes a proactive approach to self-development and actively gives/receives feedback through one-on-ones and coaching.
- Exhibit pride through positive demeanor, body language and personal presentation.
- Action and commit to all training tools provided (5C's of customer excellence, product knowledge, etc).
- Supports and promotes new business initiatives to create a positive reception from sales team.
- Demonstrates professional etiquette through integrity, honesty and respect for others.
- Build on personal professional sales experience to become a more knowledgeable and effective store leader.
- Upholds customer service and training standards in the store. Exemplify excellence in customer service responsibilities. Identifies and communicates training needs to management.
- Consistently builds and develops a proactive clientele business through social engagement and relationship skills.
- Consistently deliver value added services to enhance customer experience.
- Maintain merchandise in accordance with the Company's visual presentation standards.
- Actively participate in upholding the brand esthetic in all merchandising activities including but not limited to daily stock maintenance, product transfers, folding and floor changeovers.
- Demonstrate a true passion and respect for the product.
- Utilize product knowledge and selling tools to strengthen expertise.
- Meet and exceed personal sales and SPH goals.
- Opening/closing procedures of store, complete returns and exchanges in the absence of a manager.
- Partner with managers in checking task tracker and retail web for updates weekly.
- Utilize the CEM role. Manage, mentor, and coach sales team to take a proactive approach to expand their clientele and maximize sales.
- Support the management team with the maintenance of daily tasks. Communicate tasks and follow up to management and associates.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Retail Management Experience, with time spent managing high volume luxury businesses
- Strong business acumen
- Enthusiasm and ability to build and maintain an environment consistent with RL lifestyle philosophy
- Ability to guide individuals toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork, motivation and staff development skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills