Ralph Lauren Stores - Executive Sales Professional, Full Time
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service and hospitality by greeting, listening and assisting customers by exceeding their expectations and demonstrating excellent knowledge of the product and styling.
- Deepen the relationship with our customers to drive lifetime loyalty and spend. Consistently achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual store sales plan and personal KPI's, capture 90% of customer data.
- Initiate and leverage sales opportunities with existing and prospective customers while continuing to develop and maintain their active clients.
- Elevate in store experience by consistently delivering memorable moments to every customer.
- Maintain customer correspondence to build and enhance relationships and drive sales.
- Drive consistent business through key product pillars. Drive full price volume across all Ralph Lauren lifestyles.
- Have a strong competency in all Ralph Lauren lifestyles and drive further volume through cross selling in all Ralph Lauren product categories.
- Consistently acquire further knowledge in all product categories to generate a minimum of 25% of sales from other departments.
- Utilize technology and virtual selling for outreach to clients and offer the full breadth of Ralph Lauren products.
- Develop strong product knowledge as well as company history, information and news knowledge.
- Knowledgeable in current industry trends and technology including familiarity of competition.
- Maintain a professional appearance and behaviors and follow the Ralph Lauren dress and presentation standards.
- Support and leverage all company initiatives as they relate to product launches, customer experience and selling.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times.
- Assist with inventory, special events and projects as needed.
- Act as a mentor to their peers and seek opportunities to participate in onboarding and training.
- Perform opening and closing store duties as needed.
- Maintain open, professional and ongoing communications with store management, peers and corporate.
- Ability to network and socialize with our target customers.
- Partner with Store Director to curate unique and meaningful experiences to strengthen brand and store loyalty.
- Exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to think outside the box to exceed sales goals.
- Generating $1.5 million + in sales through 80% established clients and 20% servicing walk in customers.
- Well-developed written and verbal skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail is a must
- Ability to multi-task, work in high pressure environment
- Self-starter / proactive mindset / passion for learning
- Positive energy and genuine desire to work with people
- Proficient in English, other languages a plus
- Passion for the Brand and thriving in a selling environment
Sales Professional-Full Time Madison Avenue Men's Store