Ralph Lauren Stores - General Manager, Naples
Country : USA
State : Florida
County : Collier County
Town : Naples
Category : Management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring each employee delivers the 5 C's of Service Excellence to every client. "CREATE, CONNECT, CONVERT, CLOSE, and CONTINUE"
- Ensure every client that enters the store is treated like a VIP by providing an experience unique to Ralph Lauren
- Guarantee all sales associates are utilizing technology and applications to protect existing clients while simultaneously growing the RLS client base People & Development
- Responsible for the casting and development of store employees, creating dynamic/ diverse and powerful field teams
- Coach and mentor all employees to achieve optimal results
- Responsible for building bench strength for future talent, as well as succession planning for current store employees Merchandising & Presentation
- Provide consistent feedback to buyers and planners identifying all areas of opportunity
- Understand and place a high priority on respecting and upholding presentation standards, consistent with Ralph Lauren's desired image and character
- Ensure store environments are set up to be the silent sales associate in the store, telling compelling and inspiring stories of who we are as a brand Store Operations & Inventory Management
- Responsible for achieving store shrink goals and for maintaining and implementing both new and existing asset protection procedures
- Direct the execution of all strategies and programs, assuring that they support Ralph Lauren's sales, marketing, and profit objectives including Gross Margin.
- Establish and uphold all store processes and procedures P&L Ownership
- Responsible for the achievement of all Key Performance Indicators ( KPI's) relating to customer experience: Conversion, UPT,SPH, ADT and Customer Shop scores
- Must ensure effective people and development systems are set up to drive employee engagement. Key metrics are Internal and Time to Fill rates, Employee Engagement and Enablement scores, and turnover rates
- Manage selling expenses and achieve payroll percent targets
- 5 years of Retail Management Experience
- Strong business acumen.
- Enthusiasm and ability to build and maintain an environment consistent with RL lifestyle philosophy.
- Ability to guide individuals toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork, motivation and staff development skills. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.