Regional Loss Prevention Manager
Country : USA
State : New Jersey
County : Burlington County
Town : Evesham Township
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Develop shrinkage reduction strategies with field and store management. Provide input for regional business plans. Monitor the results and analyze the efficiency of these programs to ensure the desired outcome. Foster LP, Store Operations, and Human Resources partnerships.
- Provide managerial, business, and technical coaching for Field Loss Prevention and store operations teams. Lead all aspects of the LP training processes. Ensure effective development of exempt staff, developing back-ups for all key positions.
- Direct all LP recruitment processes in assigned region. Develops staffing plan.
- Develops all shrinkage reduction and resource allocation plans. Manage LP expenses to budget.
- Support TJX values, customer service, open door, diversity, community legal relations, and safety.
- Take part in additional special projects as assigned. Investigate and handle all matters of a legal nature.
- 6+ years of proven experience in a retail environment (or 4+ years with a Masters) and 3+ years of management experience.
- Lead a team of 10-15 associates and up to 100 indirect associates.
- Knowledge on progressive Loss Prevention methods, management and supervisory skills, investigations and interviewing, hiring/training, and retail store operations.
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Loss Prevention, Regional Manager, Manager, Supply, Security, Management, Operations, Retail