Country : USA
Town : West Coast of the United States
Category : Retail management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Must be able to work a flexible schedule according to the needs of the business including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Drives business results by analyzing business trends, maximizing daily sales plans and coaching and development of teams.
- Provides consistent feedback that motivates our team and fosters a team environment by using effective communication skills.
- Plans, delegates and follows up on action items, floor directives, and Company initiatives, and ensures expectations and objectives are met timely and executed effectively.
- Fosters a positive work environment that encourages design thinking with an open door policy.
- Attracts, recruits, and retains talent. Develops teams to provide the best customer experience while driving sales.
- Retains top tier talent to ensure successful succession and growth opportunities within market and other channels across North America territory.
- Maintains a high degree of personal integrity and hires a team with the same values.
- Creates and reinforces a proactive customer centric environment.
- Maintains visually inspiring stores by ensuring teams are effectively carrying out directives and maintaining visual standards at all times.
- Understands and adheres to all company policies and procedures throughout the West.
- Creates a fun and aspirational in-store atmosphere that encourages customers to engage with AllSaints
- Sets a clear vision on the environment, in order to create the buy-in and support of the management team, so they grow and evolve this with every member in their store.
- Devise and deliver a regional business plan which has tangible goals to aim for. This plan will be reviewed regularly to ensure the store is on track to deliver the best standards.
- Lead an efficient process in executing operational excellence. The teams will be inspired to achieve excellence and ensure the stores have a clear and driven process, while keeping costs to a minimum to ensure maximum profitability.
- Consider the customer and set a compelling story from a visual perspective, balancing commerciality with in store experience to deliver an exciting store experience.
- Lead, coach and develop the management team to go above and beyond.
- Push self-development and ability to personally grow own capabilities as a leader.
- Support peers in other regions and participate in projects and Company initiatives.