Regional Manager of Asset Protection
Country : USA
State : California
County : San Francisco County
Town : San Francisco
Category : Retail management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Strong command of business metric analysis and shrink correlations
- Develop plan for addressing shortage concerns through training and weekly store visits. Works with Director of Asset Protection to develop and execute strategies based on the needs of the region
- Manage Focus Store program to ensure store compliance, and follow up on sub-standard performers
- Work with field Asset Protection team (DMAP, API, and APA) to prioritize stores requiring immediate support, and develop plan to address needs through the coordination of "blitz" programs, internal interviews, or tailored training.
- Liaison with ORC department on consistent basis to ensure significant external trends are addressed and prioritized
- Partner with Regional Manager to ensure inclusion in all training meetings, conference calls, store visits, and any communication to generate awareness on shortage topics.
- Will be required to, at times, efficiently recruit, hire, and train Asset Protection Agents and Investigators, as well as, ensuring compliance with shoplifting apprehension policies
- Work with Director to maintain effective staffing levels.
- Routine assessment of store operations, pre shrink indicators, and safety compliance measures through operational audits
- Provide clear and consistent training to all store personnel on safety communication guidelines and current crisis management protocols
- Proactively monitor controls and conduct surveillance to identify and investigate associate dishonesty
- Maintain and operate within quarterly regional travel budgets
- Active participation and collaboration on department resource committees