Regional Manager - Victoria's Secret - Baltimore, md
Country : USA
State : Maryland
County : Anne Arundel County
Town : Glen Burnie
Category : Retail management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
and consistent execution across their assigned region by coaching and
developing their District Managers to achieve business objectives. Translate goals into short and long-term
action plans consistent with company objectives to maximize and sustain
profitable top line sales growth. This position reports to the Head of Stores and works with the Head of Store
Operations and various Home Office Leadership to develop operating
priorities, plans, programs and tools.
Span of Control:
Approximately 12 Districts and 146 Stores in Virginia, West Virginia,
Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, and N. North Carolina
the customer experience through acute awareness of the customer's Brand
experience and act as the voice of the customer.
the brand strategy by understanding the market and anticipate trends, customer
and associate needs and overall business needs.
- Ensure consistent execution of elevated selling
strategies and visual standards throughout the Field and provide Field insights
to Home Office on a regular basis.
the organization's direction through knowledge, vision, insight, and leadership
lead and support organizational change.
and maintain necessary relationships with Home Office and Field partners to
influence business strategy.
a high performing team through talent
acquisition, assessment, development and succession planning.
a team environment in which diverse opinions are encouraged and openly
business results, identify trends and maximize profitability and sales
team accountable to utilizing key business metrics and tools to maximize the
total P&L to improve results.
field execution of the brand's vision and direction.
a plan for translating broad company strategies into clear objectives and
alignment and focus on company priorities and expectations through consistent
communication, reinforcement and follow-up.
- Proven ability to lead in a multi-unit
- Bachelor's degree in related field or
- Minimum 10 years retail management
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability
to build effective business partnerships
- Proven ability to increase sales and
profitability within designated area
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to travel An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.