Regional Services Education Manager - Central West
Country : USA
State : Iowa
County : Polk County
Town : Des Moines
Category : Retail management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Plan, manage and facilitate train the trainer sessions for region
- Evaluate field color certification participants for Redken Haircolor Certification Exam
- Support the execution of incremental education initiatives such as trend, jam sessions or service launches
- Partner with Regional Service Manager to maintain a cohesive relationship between operations and education
- Travel stores within region to observe and audit field education
- Strategize with Regional Service Manager to develop regional action plan and goals
- Identify gaps in education processes and procedures
- Supports successful execution of networking and recruiting strategies within their designated region
- Responsible for services district educator development by management of their IDP, on boarding and monthly region education conference calls.
- Provides feedback on services district educator performance as it relates to ability, efficiency and results.
- Cosmetology License
- 5 years salon training & leadership experience, multi-unit/multi-state experience preferred.
- Redken Haircolor Certified
- Redken Design Certified (preferred or within 3 months of hire)
- Ability to travel 75% of the time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to facilitate training to various size audiencesWORKING CONDITIONS
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work with chemicals related to trainings and new product launches #LI-LB1