Country : USA
State : Florida
County : Manatee County
Town : Bradenton
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you've come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we're making on both our local and global communities, Click Here! We are seeking outgoing individuals with replenishment/allocations/merchandising or retail fashion experience with a passion for impressing the customer. Working at our corporate office, the Merchandiser is responsible for developing and executing assortment plans and managing inventory at multiple store locations to maximize sales, and profit. Our fast paced sneaker culture gives a high performing and collaborative person a place to grow beyond this role.
Our fast paced sneaker culture gives you a creative place to grow beyond this role into other areas like buying, planning, allocations or other roles supporting our men's, women's and kid's business. We work with top brands such as Nike, Adidas, Timberland, Under Armour, Puma and many more. Your passion for wowing the customer and for all things retail may have you well on your way to a career you have always dreamt of. If you are not currently located in Bradenton, FL we will consider candidates who would need to relocate.
Trend Identification & Allocation
- Develop assortment plans in line with strategic goals to allocate needs based on demand.
- Identify geographic and market trends using statistical analysis, media publications, market visits, competitors and product review with field team.
- Compile and analyze product performance data identifying missed opportunities.In-Season Management
- Review weekly performance by style, category, etc. with Buyer, Merchandise Manager and Assortment Manager against plan and forecast.
- Create and maintain size profiles by store.
- Optimize inventory levels by monitoring sales and sizing trends.
- Intermediate Excel skills with formulas, pivot tables, vlookups and charts & graphs; an advanced understanding of retail math.
- Experience within the retail fashion industry at a management level or knowledge of the sports environment.