Roksanda pf19 New York Showroom Intern
Since the inception of her eponymous label in 2005, Roksanda Ilincic has become widely renowned for striking colour palettes, bold use of shape, flattering fit and an unexpected use of texture and detail. By blurring the line between day and eveningwear, each season offers chic wardrobe staples through a unique but innately feminine approach to luxury fashion.
Today the ROKSANDA brand is synonymous with modern elegance and red carpet dressing, and counts a host of influential and inspirational women among its followers, from Michelle Obama and the Duchess of Cambridge to Jessica Chastain and Cate Blanchett.
The opening of her first store at 9 Mount Street in 2014 marked a rebrand of the label to ROKSANDA – a reflection on Roksanda’s own signature simplicity – and a milestone in the company’s expanding global reach.
ROKSANDA is currently recruiting motivated interns to join our wholesale team during the PF19 sales campaign in New York. The showroom will take place from 3rd-5th & 7th Deecember 2018.
Responsibilities include but not be limited to:
• Managing and merchandising all samples in the showroom
• Swift running of showroom and smooth changeover of appointments
• Maintenance of ROKSANDA samples to the ROKSANDA standard
• Dressing showroom models
• Provide overall support to wholesale team in administrative tasks
This opportunity will vest the intern with firsthand experience of the buying campaign, exposing the individual to buy-side and sales-side activity.
A certificate will be issued by the end of a successful internship.
Please apply with cover letter and your CV.
• Pro-active and enthusiastic
• Interested in fashion with strong presentation skills
• Positive attitude, team player
• Comfortable on the phone
• Have styling experience or knowledge & sewing skills
• Be available in New York, as accommodation and travel will not be provided