Sales Account Executive
Country : USA
State : California
County : Los Angeles County
Town : Los Angeles
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our team and help in the management and development of our 4-P strategy. It is important that this person is familiar with the ideas behind a 4-P strategy (Product, Price, Place and Promotion) and knows how to properly execute this process without fail. The role of the Account Executive is important to us and provides support for some of our mid-level specific brand and consumer segments, making this person a key point of contact for many different people. If you are someone who desires to be game changer within a fast paced environment and dream about waking up each morning with an unfathomable feeling of excitement about going into the office then this role will provide you with the ability to obtain those desires, as well as give you the opportunity to make a meaningful impact within our company.
About the Job:
- Utilize selling skills, consumer insights, negotiation skills and business acumen to influence retail customers to purchase our portfolio of products that best help them and the company meet financial targets and drive revenue & income growth
- Execute efficient workflows and do not hesitate to make changes to your day as needed for improvement.
- Align brand consumer and customer strategies to deliver Annual Financial Plan volume and profitability targets internally & externally
- Identify, pursue and deliver new business opportunities with new and existing customers that drive profitable revenue and income growth
- Aggressively monitor and quickly responds to opportunities in the market to identify ways to beat the competition
- Make effective and persuasive presentations to large and small groups that are clear and compelling and results in positive customer action
- Provide strong management and direction to team members using a collaborative approach
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a retail/wholesale apparel business or other consumer packaged goods industry
- Expert knowledge and proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Interest in working towards opportunities for development
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and maintain high personal standards
- Self-starter with proven skills in negotiating and driving for results in a dynamic, complex environment
- Extremely strong customer service orientation and the ability to multi-task; with the desire to work in a very fast paced environment and an ability to not become frustrated with last minute changes
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills; especially when it comes to working directly with senior level directors
- Impeccable communication skills across all channels
- Must demonstrate an energetic, positive, helpful demeanor and a passion and interest in LS & Co.