Sales Analyst, Business Strategy And Analytics
Country : USA
State : California
County : San Francisco County
Town : San Francisco
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative and innovative, and we’re looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mother’s room, and flexible work hours!
This position is based in San Francisco, CA and will report to the Senior Manager, Sales Analytics.
- Leverage data to guide sales strategy around sales team performance and consignor experience
- Gather and analyze large amounts of data, summarize insights from analysis, and clearly communicate analytical findings in a cohesive story
- Create and maintain key business metrics and dashboards to effectively manage performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Run various regular and ad hoc analyses of key sales data including productivity, pipeline, forecasting, rep performance, territory planning, etc.
- Work closely with members of Sales and other cross-functional teams
- Ability to distill complex data into easy to understand analysis with actionable recommendations
- Experience with SQL (BigQuery, SQL Server, MySQL)
- Experience with data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, Amplitude)
- Expert user of Excel and Powerpoint and/or GSuite applications
- Extremely detail oriented and organized; highly quantitative and creative, passionate about using data to guide strategy
- Self-starter, fast learner, and strong collaborator: there is no job too big or too small if it contributes to the mission and makes our business better
- com user, administration experience is a plus