Sales Development Representative
Country : USA
State : Virginia
County : Fairfax County
Town : MCLEAN
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Company Description: digital solutions tech startup platform
Location: McLean, VA
- Coordinate all outbound prospecting to include researching accounts and identifying key players to build prospect lists for Account Executives.
- Develop, coordinate, and execute multi-target, multi-touch email and calling programs for target accounts and prospects that generate interest and new leads.
- Qualify new leads and set meetings for Account Executives.
- Develop and maintain daily outreach plans to maximize touchpoints, including pre-call planning, adhering to metrics and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type.
- Understand how the software platforms match with target segment business priorities to effectively and independently distill and deliver the brand's value proposition, articulating products, features, and benefits over the phone and via email.
- Become a trusted resource and develop solid relationships with prospects.
- Track prospect interaction in Salesforce to ensure efficient lead management and easily summarize feedback.
- Deliver individual daily/weekly activity volume, sales goals, and opportunity production.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field strongly preferred.
- Min. 1-3+ years of experience working as a Sales Development Representative or Account Manager with a track record of success a plus!
- Tech experience with familiarity with email automation solutions such as YesWare, Salesforce Inbox, Outreach.io, ToutApp a plus!
- Comfortable talking on the phone with exceptional objection handling.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of audience types and at all levels of the organization.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, specifically tenacity, resourcefulness and a strong desire to win.
- Ability to gather and use data to analyze business opportunities and persuade others.
- Superb time management, prioritization of tasks and ability to meet deadlines with little supervision.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to quickly internalize and put feedback and coaching into practice.
- Experience and/or willingness to work in a fast-paced, startup environment with a hands-on approach.
- Must live in the DC area.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Excellent Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan + Matching %
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays